Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Have you seen the goats?

A couple of weeks ago I was driving down Empire Ranch Road in Folsom (also known as Sophia Parkway) and I glanced to my left and saw goats, yes, goats. I told my husband about it, and he looked at me as if I had lost my mind -- this sentiment for him was confirmed when we drove past the place where I thought I saw them and alas there were no goats.

Well, imagine his surprise, however, when, a day or two later, we were driving back down Empire Ranch Drive, and the goats had returned.

Like a giddy little child, I had to get out of the car and confirm that I wasn't hallucinating and that in fact the goats were real. And, they were.

Lo and behold, we discovered that the goats had been placed by GoatCentral.com to do some eco-friendly brush clearing, and they've been moving the goats around Empire Ranch for the past several weeks. How cool is that?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails