Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Best Lip Balm...Ever!


Sorry I've been away for a little while...we've been working like crazy on some other pretty cool projects that we'll talk about here on our blog soon, so stay tuned.

In the meantime, I've been working on our SWAG section, and one of the perks of writing this section is that I get to go out into the market and do some "virtual" shopping — you know, scoping out some cool finds in our local area. Yes, I know, it's a tough job!

So with that in mind, I must tell you about a recent discovery.

A few weeks ago, my lips were beyond dry. While I'm a Chapstick (the blue moisturizing tube, has been my old standby for years!) loyalist, my little Chapstick just wasn't cutting it. I was in my friend Jeffrey DuFault's Beauty Boutique in Roseville (dufaultsbeauty.com) scoping out products, and Jeffrey suggest that I try a new lip balm he recently got in stock: Tarocco Lip Balm.

To be perfectly honest, I was a little skeptical. But can I just tell you? Instant relief! I called him recently and exclaimed to him that this is the best lip balm ever!!! Truly!

I promise you that I'll never highlight a product here on our blog that I don't think is pretty darned cool. This one sure qualifies.

And, at only $3.98 each, it's a pretty good buy as well. Instant dryness relief, giving me luscious lips for under five bucks? I'm sold. Check it out for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails