Sunday, January 10, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!


I don't know about you, but burrrr...

I have become a weather wimp and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Thankfully, I have discovered a blanket -- The Softest Blanket Ever -- that keeps me nice and toasty! Everyone in my house loves this blanket -- in fact, I often have to wrestle with my dogs for possession of this blanket.

The fact that it's called the Softest Blanket Ever is no coincidence -- it really is soft and cozy! Made by the folks that make those uber-soft Baby Jak blankets, this throw is their grown-up version!
Available locally at Periwinkle Gifts.

Periwinkle Gifts
404 Blue Ravine Road, Suite 100 (across the parking lot from Target, near La Bou)
Folsom
916-985-8767

Blog Post by Style Publisher Wendy Sipple



Visit Real Weddings Magazine * Visit Style Media Group * Contact Style Media Group* Visit 2 Clicks To Save



Looking for local area businesses or a new restaurant or eatery to try?
Look no further than the Style Magazines Resource Guides!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails