Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Nominate for Senior of the Year!

Do you know an outstanding older adult or married couple 60 years or older who have performed exemplary work in El Dorado County as a volunteer? El Dorado County wants you to spotlight them by nominating them for the 2012 Senior of the Year Award.

The annual “Senior of the Year” award will be presented by the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors at the El Dorado County Board of Supervisors Chambers, 330 Fair Lane, Placerville, hosted by the El Dorado County Area Agency on Aging and the Commission on Aging.

Nominees must be an El Dorado County resident with active community service within the last two years. You can get the forms at the Placerville Senior Center or on-line at www.edcgov.us/humanservices. For more information, call (530) 621-6341. Submissions must be in by April 30.

Looking for local area businesses or a new restaurant or eatery to try?
Look no further than the Style Magazines Resource Guides!

Follow us on Facebook or on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails