Friday, June 18, 2010

Made in the Shade

A few weeks ago, Miyagi Eyewear was kind enough to send us a pair of their wonderful sunglasses. I was lucky enough to become the owner of these designer shades (Thanks Des!). Since I first put them on, I hate to take them off. I wear them whenever I can and consistently receive compliments about them. The light frames are cute, but my favorite part about them is the lenses. They are tinted enough to block out bright sunlight, but not so dark that everything seen through them is tinted. It’s tough to find a pair of sunglasses like that. I love the fit too! Finding a pair of big shades for my face becomes quite a challenge, and these fit just right. They even came with a chic black case that’s easy to find in even the biggest of purses. I honestly have never loved a pair of sunglasses so much! As their slogan says, Miyagi Eyewear is, “A perfect mix of glamour and comfort.” Check out the different styles at miyagieyewear.com.

Blog post by Alexa Hess. Porduct Image Courtesy of Miyagi Eyewear.


Visit Real Weddings Magazine * Visit Style Media Group * Contact Style Media Group* Visit 2 Clicks To Save


Looking for local area businesses or a new restaurant or eatery to try?
Look no further than the Style Magazines Resource Guides!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails